CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

This Pimp Weekend.

This weekend i stayed with my grandparents because my parents are out of town on there birthday trip. On friday i went with one of best friends amy to a group meeting for her churches youth group called "gods girls". We had alot of fun. We played like 100 games of muder outside, it was sooo fun. Then we went inside and watched A Walk to Remember. It was such a good movie, i really enjoyed it. The next day me and my grandma went to southlake and walked arround while my grandpa flew a flight simualtor. We had alot of fun. After a while of waiting my grandpa picked us up and we headed over to the salon to get my grandparents hair done. That same day i got this really cute hat, I love it. Its a bee hat. i took some pics below in it. Check it out. Its the pimpest hat ever.


0 comments: