CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Best Friend.. <3

MY BEST FRIEND



THIS IS TAYLOR~

I love taylor. She is the bomb like tick tick... :) Me and her have alot of fun together. Shes all ways there for me. Every time somethings wrong shes the one who knows it and fixes it and makes me happy again. Shes like an ideal friend. I couldn't ask for a better one. Me and her are scerious with each other when we need to be and crazy when we can. Shes my hyper friend... :) Cant find anyone like her. Shes such a sweet heart. I love her to death. We do get in fights and we do get mad at each other but it like never lasts more than 5 mins. Ha ha were unseprable... :) Plus when ever we do get in a fights its usually my bipolar comin out at her. LOL. She knows exactly what im talkin about. Were best friends for life. No one or nothing can change that. I LOVE U TAYLOR!!!!  


0 comments: