CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

<3 Day!!!!

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!!!!!!! I hope your spending it well. I really don't have much to say. My week was really slow. But i do want to say thanks to all the people who got me stuff for valentines day. Thank you Grandma and Papa for the Bear, chocolates, and make up. Also thanks to Jack for the bag of candy and the Monster!!! Thanks to grandma Jamie for the big basket of candy and the little stuffed dug.. its so cute. Thanks to my mom for the lollipop and the chocolates, and especially the thoughtful card. And thanks to my dad for the box of chocolates and the peanut butter m&ms... my favorite!!!! And last but not least thanks to joey for the Swiss army Berry's... there awesome, i love them thanks so much, i cant wait to use them.


I love you guys have a happy valentines day!!!

0 comments: