CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

A little about me...

My name is Christina and i'm 13 years old. I have a wonderful life. Im surrounded by wonderful people that lift me up and support me with whatever i do. I may not be the smartest girl or the best behaved but i like to live my life to the fullest and make the best out of it. I have total absolute blonde moments sometimes along with random outbursts almost 24/7 so don't be surprised if you look on my blog one day and theres a blog entry that makes totally no sense what so ever.... Because i'm just like that. My Mom and stepdad have there own blog too. But my mom is the one who always logs on. If you already didn't know buy her cuddlez blog my mom is a complete dork. She's Crazy but i love her!! :) I see my dad every other weekend. He's awesome!!! Me and him really have a good time together when i'm over. He's one of the most funny people i know. Me and him both enjoy hockey a lot. We love the stars!!! We try to go to every game possible. So if your a red wings fan just exit my blog now because i wont respond to you at all if you post anything. :) No hard feelings... ha ha ohh yeah and take my poll it applys to all hockey fans:)

I am a big time volcom stone girl. Anything volcom... i love it. I love the logo its awesome. I can draw it perfect. I have like 2o of there hoodies and 50 of there shirts... ok maby mot that man but.... if i had the money thats how many i would have.... i also love abercrombie and fitch. Anything from there i like. Right now all the clothes i own either came from zumiez or abercromb
ie... which is a wonderful achivement for me. Im a mix of everything really... im a skatergirl/prep/tomboy/girlie girl/nerd/blonde. But im fun to be with... at least id like to think soo...... :) I love art. Im a big artist... i draw almost all of my free time. I also love to act and am very good at it. Its alot of fun!!! I just started drama at school and i love it. its so much fun!!!! 

0 comments: