CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Game Used Miettinen Jersey!!!





The Best Gift Ever!!!!!


Ok My all time favorite hockey player Antti Miettinen who is a former Dallas Stars player... got traded to the Wild... So his game used stars jerseys are on sale online. I wanted one sooo so bad because im a huge fan of his. So my dad made a deal with me that he would split the cost with me to get one. So we both payed half of the total amount. So its half mine half his now. Which is good enough for me... Its awesome!!!! So we ordered it online and it just came in a couple days ago... Well it got shipped to my dads house and not mine so i dont get to have it for another week... But im excited!!!! My dad took some pictures with it .... Jerseys awesome i know....!!!!! i cant wait till i get to where it! 

2 comments:

Jackie Wayne said...

I hope your Dad kept the receipt because they printed everything on it backwards! No wonder Miettinen left the Stars. Hopefully the Wild can get his jersey right. Love you lots! Great Blog! Very insightful commentary on life. Jackie

VolcomGirl72 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.